[Blazingcache-users] [BlazingCache] About construct a CacheClient for using in distributed mode

Enrico Olivelli - Diennea enrico.olivelli at diennea.com
Thu May 11 12:38:06 CEST 2017

Il giorno mar, 14/06/2016 alle 23.07 +0900, Yobe Ryan ha scritto:
Hi Mr/Mrs,

Firstly, I would like to thank for your contribution in developing and publishing BlazingCache to be an open source.

Actually, it is very useful for me and currently I want to use it for implementing my application in distributed environment (Hadoop).

I want to know how to configure a  CacheClient in distributed mode (using Zookeeper) to discovery cache server and authentication as well. However, when I looked through the document guideline, there is one sentence said "See the CacheClient configuration reference for available configuration options about cache properties, discovery and authentication"  but I didn't find instructions how to that in this guideline.

So could you please help me to instruct how to do it?

Sorry for so late reply,
I think this email got stuck in some email server because you were not subscribed to the list.

It has been received only now, after 1 year !!

Did you find a solution for your problem ?

-- Enrico

Regards,
Tim Nguyen

--

Enrico Olivelli Software Development Manager @Diennea Tel.: (+39) 0546 066100 - Int. 925 Viale G.Marconi 30/14 - 48018 Faenza (RA) MagNews - E-mail Marketing Solutions http://www.magnews.it Diennea - Digital Marketing Solutions http://www.diennea.com

--

Enrico Olivelli Software Development Manager @Diennea Tel.: (+39) 0546 066100 - Int. 925 Viale G.Marconi 30/14 - 48018 Faenza (RA) MagNews - E-mail Marketing Solutions http://www.magnews.it Diennea - Digital Marketing Solutions http://www.diennea.com

Iscriviti alla nostra newsletter per rimanere aggiornato su digital ed email marketing! http://www.magnews.it/newsletter/

The information in this email is confidential and may be legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient please notify the sender immediately and destroy this email. Any unauthorized, direct or indirect, disclosure, copying, storage, distribution or other use is strictly forbidden.