[Herddb-dev] maven clean verify problem

Enrico Olivelli eolivelli at gmail.com
Tue Apr 2 08:51:30 CEST 2019

Amit,
Now you have to build with jdk11.
That compiler flag is available only frrom jdk9+ and it ensures that we are
not using java features not available on jdk8.

HerdDB runs on jdk but it uses a bunch of cool features from jdk9/10 and we
are shipping multi release jars.
On production it is recommended to use jdk11

If you are blocked you can temporary comment out that line in the pom.xml
file

Enrico