[Herddb-dev] Request - More tasks
eolivelli at gmail.com
Thu Mar 21 08:58:59 CET 2019
thank you for your contributions!
I think we have to push down some unit test in the jdbc module
regarding the "NOT NULL" feature.
- positive/negative tests around "create table"
- JDBC DatabaseMetadata#getColumns
- positive/negative tests around INSERTS on not null columns
- positive/negative tests around UPDATE on not null columns
- simple scan over not null columns
- order by order not null columns
- where clauses over not null columns
- basic join over not null columns
We have a full set of new data types, we have to ensure that these new
datatypes work well on every common usage pattern
I have tagged you on other issues,
If you have preferences over some topic please tell,
I think you are ready to work on more complex tasks
Il giorno gio 21 mar 2019 alle ore 08:55 Amit Chavan
<achavan1 at gmail.com> ha scritto:
> I finished https://github.com/diennea/herddb/pull/359 and looking to take up more tasks.
> herddb-dev mailing list
> herddb-dev at lists.herddb.org
More information about the herddb-dev