[Herddb-dev] R: Fwd: [RESULT] [VOTE] Release apache-calcite-1.19.0 (release candidate 2)

Enrico Olivelli eolivelli at gmail.com
Mon Mar 25 11:33:05 CET 2019

Alessandro,
I forgot about CALCITE-2662 we have to make some changes in order to
leverage that feature.

The other points are good for us and in general improvements on
Calcite will be useful for us.
We are using both the SQL parser and the SQL Planner, a better Planner
means for us the ability to deal with complex queries in a more
efficient way.

Enrico