[Herddb-dev] Issue with describe table

Amit Chavan achavan1 at gmail.com
Thu May 2 08:37:17 CEST 2019

Hello,

I added a table called tsql2 into the system. When I do 'describe tsql2' i
get the following error -

./herddb-cli.sh -q "DESCRIBE tsql2"
read system property: herddb.vint.read.folded=false
read system property: herddb.vint.write.folded=false
error:java.sql.SQLException: herddb.model.StatementExecutionException: From
line 1, column 10 to line 1, column 14: Column 'TSQL2' not found in any
table
  at herddb.sql.CalcitePlanner.translate(CalcitePlanner.java:337)
  at
herddb.server.ServerSideConnectionPeer.handleExecuteStatement(ServerSideConnectionPeer.java:707)
  at
herddb.server.ServerSideConnectionPeer.requestReceived(ServerSideConnectionPeer.java:140)
  at
herddb.network.netty.NettyChannel.lambda$handlePduRequest$1(NettyChannel.java:93)
  at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run$$$capture(FutureTask.java:266)
  at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java)
  at
  at
  at
io.netty.util.concurrent.FastThreadLocalRunnable.run(FastThreadLocalRunnable.java:30)
  at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

Has this functionality implemented?

Thanks,
Amit