[Herddb-dev] Docker image for HerdDB and K8S expertise

Aparnesh Gaurav aparneshgaurav at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 10:09:24 CEST 2020

Hi all ,

I want to start on it . I have some hands on  in docker / kubernettes /
fargate .
Is it ok , if we run it on aws using ECS ( elastic container services ) ,
when you say about production .

Just that my os had crashed , so undergoing docker engine setup again .
So will setup herdDB on my end and then extract / virtualize container out
of it and make a docker image and will try to push it to ECS/fargate .

Regards,
Aparnesh

--
Regards,