[Herddb-dev] Docker image for HerdDB and K8S expertise

Enrico Olivelli eolivelli at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 10:14:41 CEST 2020

Cool !
Thank you very much

This issue is for you Aparnesh
https://github.com/diennea/herddb/issues/470

We had a demo project for playing with docker
https://github.com/diennea/herddb/tree/master/herddb-docker
But it far distant from something useful, it is only for demos

We can continue the discussion on the issue #470 and on this mailing list

You can also reach me out directly on BK slack
https://bookkeeper.apache.org/community/slack/

Enrico