[Herddb-dev] Fwd: [DISCUSS] Towards Calcite 1.23.0

Enrico Olivelli eolivelli at gmail.com
Tue May 5 07:50:25 CEST 2020

Hey guys
We should try current master of Calcite
Amit so you have cycles?

Best regards
Enrico

---------- Forwarded message ---------
Da: Stamatis Zampetakis <zabetak at gmail.com>
Date: Mar 5 Mag 2020, 00:58
Subject: [DISCUSS] Towards Calcite 1.23.0
To: <dev at calcite.apache.org>

Hello,

Calcite 1.22.0 was released about 2 months ago (on March 5, 2020). During
the vote we said to try to have a release sooner than usual so I am
launching the discussion now hoping we could get to 1.23.0 rather soon.

I was checking the status of the current release [1] and we have already
over 100 resolved issues with 91 fixes so it is already pretty big.

I know that there quite a few discussions in progress so it would be good
to see how many of the ongoing cases should be fixed for 1.23.0.

More importantly do we have a release manager for 1.23.0?

Best,
Stamatis

[1]
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/Dashboard.jspa?selectPageId=12333950