[Herddb-dev] New Diskless Cluster Mode v2

Enrico Olivelli eolivelli at gmail.com
Tue Sep 1 13:29:39 CEST 2020

Hi all,
we have committed option 2: "create default tablespace 'herd' with replica
= '*', storageMode: bookkeeper and maxleaderinactivitytimeout=30 seconds"
(but with 1 minute of timeout)

I feel we are ready for cutting 0.19.0,

I would like to see an official docker image, but we can make it for 0.19.1

thoughts ?

Enrico